Website Yoka Smith, LLP
Yoka & Smith is a boutique litigation law firm based in California and serving clients nationwide. We have had the privilege over the last 25 years of representing companies in various industries, including serving as regional and national counsel to several high-profile companies. We routinely represent clients in class action defense, product liability, commercial disputes and employment related litigation.
Yoka Smith, LLP, a successful, established DTLA defense firm, seeks an experienced litigation secretary.
Attention to detail, knowledge of court rules and court filing procedures and calendar management skills required. Must type at a competitive speed and be proficient using MS Office Suite and other legal software applications. iManage experience a plus.
- Filing with State and Federal Courts (including e-filing)
- Creating, editing and finalizing litigation documents and correspondence
- Knowledge of discovery procedures and deadlines
- Proficiency with document and case management software
- Professional manner and ability to work well with attorneys, staff and clients
- Maintain attorney calendars
- Schedule hearings and meetings
- Make travel arrangements and complete expense reports
- Enter time on behalf of attorneys and review invoices
Competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please email resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. If selected for an interview, you will be contacted and sent an application form. Local candidates only.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com